Sunday 24 March 2013

Come Rain or Shine at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog

Well, how apt is a weather themed challenge at the moment? Paula must have special powers! I was sent a beautiful set of Little Suzy's Zoo stamps (Singing in the Rain JS353) from Sheenie Towers to work with this week and this is what I came up with:
I used the Grand Nestabilities Labels One to make the card blank and coloured the cute little duck with my copics. The papers are from the Country Companions 'Sunshine Meadows' A4 pack and the embellies are from my stash.

At the moment I'm thinking rain would be preferable to the heap of snow that we do have! I'm sure Spring is just around the corner :)

There is a £15 Joanna Sheen voucher up for grabs and I hope that you get the chance to join us.Big hugs, Jayne xx
There

7 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love the shape and papers on this card. That image and sentiment are adorable too.
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. I love the cute image and beautiful papers and flowers
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little dickling and i love the shape and papers
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jayne.
Hugs Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

That little duck is so cute! Gorgeous card Jayne.
Lorraine x

coops said...

gorgeous card jayne.really pretty details and i love your colours and adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Carol Bignall said...

Lovely card Jayne

Carol x