Thursday 13 December 2012

Lili's Little Fairies - Something new!


A nice easy peasy challenge this week - 'something new'. In my case it was very easy because I keep buying more stash!!! I've used the stamp I recently won on Squirrel's blog (thank you hun!). I used new Wild Rose Studio papers and I used my new yellow copics.

It's super cold and really foggy here today so I abandoned my power walk and have done the vacuuming instead :(  I'm too tired to craft so maybe I'll veg out and watch some CSI :) Blue Bloods is back tonight - super yeah!

Hope that you get the chance to join us this week. We're taking a break over the Christmas period to eat vast amounts of mince pies and cream and in my case huge plates of mashed potato. Diet resumes in January! Details of my blog candy are here. Big hugs, Jayne x



10 comments:

Lorraine said...

What no power walk.....don't blame you, far too cold. Nice cuppa tea and choccie biscuit!!

Gorgeous pretty card. I love the cute bear and pretty colours too.
Lorraine x

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Jayne the image is adorable and the layout is so gorgeous. Caroline xxxx

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card, love everything about it. xx Flora

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Jayne. I love that sweet image, your colouring is fabulous and those flowers are gorgeous.
I don't blame you not going for your walk today Brrrrrr makes me cold just thinking about it!!
Hugs Sue

downrightcrafty said...

oh so sweet such an adorable image and gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

Alyx said...

This is so cute and pretty Jayne! I need this stamp!

I'm refusing to put the heating on until January (hate paying gas bills, lol), so as long as my little lad's ok (and he's always warm!) I just wrap myself up. This evenig I've been tucked into a sleeping bag with my woolly hat on and a hot water bottle one one side and my pooch on the other, lol. I will NOT give in on the heating!

xx

Squirrel x said...

I still say power walking is a silly idea! Gorrrrrrrrrrgeous card hun, I love the tones of grey and yellow together, so pretty, and that bear is looking mighty fine. This is one scrummidumptious card my friend. Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so gorgeus jayne.fab pretty details and colours and i love the sweet bear :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous Jayne :o) Love the pretty details and colours, and that image is so cute - I keep meaning to get that one. Hugs, Lisa x

June Nelson said...

Hello me darlin, this is beautiful and love your colours, its a lovely change to see non christmassy at the minute, sooo refreshing, love it hunnie and I hope you have a wonderful christmas. loads of love June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx