Thursday 29 November 2012

Pretty pastels over at Lili's Little Fairies

It's Thursday already!!!! This week has flown and I've got next to nothing achieved. I've decided to take Lorraine's very sound advice and stop trying to catch everything up - it ain't ever gonna happen!

It's an easy peasy challenge this week - Pretty Pastels. Just my thing, and for once it didn't take me hours to make the card!


Card ingredients:
Kanban cardstock
LOTV image and grunge sentiment
Spellbinders Create a Flake 3
Lace, cheesecloth - Wild Orchid Crafts
Tulle and charm from my stash

This image is one one of my all time favourites - it reminds me of my little girl :)

 Most importantly I have (under orders!) to share this crown that my daughter made at the weekend. I helped with the cutting but everything else is her own work!
Hope that you get the chance to join us this week. Big hugs, Jayne xx

Entering this into:
Glitter and Sparkle - Divas by Design

7 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! Such a wonderful crown made by your daughter, I love the colours and all the pearls/

Your card is gorgeous Jayne. I love that sweet image too and your colouring is fabulous. The papers and details are so pretty.

Hugs Sue

Squirrel x said...

Superduper pastel card hun, that image is such a sweetie, and your colourwork is fabulous, so pretty. Good job on the crown! Has she worn it yet? Hugs, Sxx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty. I love the image and your gorgeous colours, and layout.

More importantly, what a gorgeous pink crown! Love it! Emma has just had a look and said ...'Awww, that's really pretty mummy...can I do one??'
Looks like I'm going to be busy at the weekend! lol
Hugs Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love your pretty pink colours and stunning sweet image and details.
aw and wow to your daughters crown, the hot pink colour is gorgeous .well done sweetheart :D

xx coops xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a pretty card Jayne - love the adorable image and the beautiful soft shades of pink. Your Daughter's crown in wonderful too - she is definitely a talented young crafter!

Thank you for joining in the fun at ITP - hugs, Sylvia x

Christine L said...

Your card is beautiful... I love your design and the delicate shades you have used.. ooh and that fabbie Christmas tree charm too!

Thanks for sharing your card with us at In The Pink.. and hope to see you here again soon!

Big hugs
Christine x (ITP)

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Everything about it is just SO pretty. Fabulous crown too :o) Hugs, Lisa x