Monday 8 October 2012

Thrilled to be a Sheenie!

Well, I'm not too sure how it happened ( and I'm not asking if it's a mistake!) but the lovely ladies on the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog have invited me and four other super crafty ladies to join the team! So, along with Lexie, Kate, Wendy and Laura I'm now a Sheenie! How giddy am I? I'd like to say a super big thank you to Paula for showing some faith in me and a huge thank you to Squirrel who had daily e-mails of how I was never in a zillion years going to make it, but who kept my spirits up and didn't tell me to shut up. Not even once!!! Mwah!!!

The following cards are the reasons why I love all that is Joanna Sheen!!

I love that Jane Shasky CD - it's my most used CD and the cards I make using it sell better than any others!

I discovered the meece :)




My cards for the DT call - that Jane Shasky CD again!

I'm super amazed and a bit puzzled but I am soooooooooo not complaining.

Hugs to all, have a great week. Hugs, Jayne xx

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations Jayne your card's are always stunning they are lucky to have you. Hugs Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Congratulations again Jayne. Your cards are gorgeous and it's clear to see how much you love Joanna Sheen products.
I'm your teamie twice over now!!

Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations Jayne.. Very well deserved.

Hugs Kelly

Pamela said...

Congratulations, your cards are gorgeous.

Pam x

Lorraine said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jayne!! You deserve it. Your Dt entry was absolutely gorgeous, but you know I love all your cards!
Hope you had a good day at Harrogate yesterday.
Lorraine x

coops said...

Huge congrats on your DT jayne, fantastic news hun and your card are so beautiful and pretty :D

xx coops xx

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful cards, enjoy your DT playing. xx Flora

Jane Shasky said...

So glad you like the CD Jayne, your creations are beautiful! Jane Shasky :)