Monday 3 September 2012

Polkadoodle-tastic!!

How cute is this house image? Well, I think it's super cute. It came with a Polkadoodle pen and paper circle magazine I bought a few months ago and this is it's first taste of ink!! A colleague of my husband's asked me to make a 'New Home' card and I was a bit stumped until I remembered this little stamp :)


With my little girl not yet back at school, this was made in a bit of a hurry so I'm hazy on the detail! The beautiful papers are from a freebie pack (Prima) from Simply Cards and Papercraft. The sentiment is from LOTV and the dies are Magnolia DooHickeys.

I'm now way behind with everything, but, hopefully, when school starts again on Wednesday I'll be back on track in no time.

A huge thank you for all your comments on the crazy tut! A gold star to Sheenie forum member Jane who has made at least 3 stars already.  Well done that lady!!

Big hugs, Jayne xx

I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles - Flowers Challenge

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is one cute house! How can a house be cute??!! - but it is! Love your design and all your embellies as always.
Have a good week
Lorraine x

Rosietoes said...

It's totally fab Jayne. Love that image and all the details on your card. x

Edna x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne - love that cute stamp!
Kim x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love the image and the colour scheme is so beautiful.

Hugs Sue

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, and I love that house stamp, so sweet! A perfect new home creation. Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love the pretty house and the pink and brown combo is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Kara Lynne said...

Such a sweet "new home" card! I love the color combination and that wonderful image!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Jayne, What a lovely card! That image is perfect for new Home! Thanks for stopping by my Blog today with such a lovely, much appreciated, comment. Judy x