Friday 21 September 2012

New Home

I could not resist this 'Mushroom House' stamp from Woodware (at the GlitterPot). I was going to use it for the Without Words challenge but then I went mad with embellishments and papers and it didn't turn out so CAS after all! Oooops. I really am going to make a CAS card for the challenge. It just won't be very good.

Anyhoo, back to this card!


The colours are a bit odd but that's because I was trying to match them to the papers from the Mariposa DCWV stack. It's a beautiful pack of papers but super tricky to use!!!! The fence is a Magnolia DooHickey, the sentiment is from LOTV and I haven't a clue where the butterfly is from.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, I love the mushroom house and the colours are fab. Love all your embellies too....mind you I'll drop dead with shock if you do a CAS card!!!lol I don't think you can help yourself!! lol
Would love to see it though!!
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Jayne. I love that image and your colouring is wonderful. Such gorgeous papers and embellishments too.

Hugs Sue

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love that mushroom house!
Kim x

Squirrel x said...

Sigh! See, another WW'er who isn't sure you can do it .... but I totally reckon you can! Love the mushroom, be great in a risotto. Huggles Sxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love the fab mushroom house and your papers and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx