Saturday 1 September 2012

New Challenge Blog!!!

Morning ladies! No card as yet (I'm having one of those hormonally charged tidying up sessions where if it isn't nailed down it's destined for the bin!!!!!!!) My husband and daughter have fled to safety.

Just a quick heads up on a fabulous new challenge blog which opened today. WITHOUT WORDS challenge Blog is Squirrel's baby and is utterly fabulous. Please go check out the DT's awesome artwork - it practically made me weep!

Thank you to everyone who left a kind comment about my mad Finnish Star tutorial - you made my day.

Happy crafting!

Hugs, Jayne xx

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Thanks for the toot you crazy woman! Hugs Sxx

Patricia said...

Good Afternoon, wow! must be bad when you have been left on your own to do the tidy up!!!!!
Just think of the feeling of satisfaction when it is all done.....
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for the heads up, and also for stopping by my Blog today. Have a happy weekend, Judy x