Thursday 16 August 2012

Oh so Girlie over at Lili's Little Fairies!

Huge thanks to everyone who entered last week - there were some stunning entries and trying to decide on a top 3 was a real headache!! This week we're going girlie - so out with the pinks and lilacs and bling!!! What's not to love?

I chose to use Beautiful Pom Pom this week - she so makes me smile!


I made this soooooo long ago I can hardly remember what I used! Flowers and ribbon are from WOC and the tag and butterfly are Magnolia Doo Hickeys. The papers are from the Nitwits 'Possibilities' collection - one of my faves.

I'm back to feeling rough - this bug has been the real deal. I'm off to take a spoonful of Manuka Honey and then walk the reluctant hound. My distress ink markers came yesterday but we were out at my daughter's ballet party so we're going to the post office to collect them this aft! Yippeeeeee!

Hope you get a chance to play this week - it's always a real pleasure to see your fabulous creations. Hugs, Jayne x

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous pinks and purples, my favourites!! Love the image too, she's such a cutie.
Hope you're feeling much much better soon.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Hi Jayne

Beautiful card! Love the colours and the details are beautiful! Very inspirational as I have this stamp! Hope you have a great day!

Sarah x

Kim said...

love this one Jayne - and it's definitely girly! love the colours, so pretty
Kim x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, such a pretty image and the colours are so beautiful.
I do hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs Sue

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love your coloring, the papers and details, and your ribbon placement.

coops said...

so beautiful jayne.gorgeous pretty colours and details and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx