Tuesday 3 July 2012

My kinda muffin!

I'm thinking that sitting in a giant muffin is just a waste of perfectly good cake!!! I really love this image, you can practically taste the icing!



I didn't want to put too much on the card because this Magnolia paper is just too beautiful to cover. I think this is as close as I'll ever get to clean and simple. lol. The image and sentiment are both from LOTV and I've used copics to colour. The leaves are Marianne Creatable and the flowers are from WOC. The beautiful lacy border is new (naughty girl that I am) and is from the Spellbinders Moroccan Accents set.

Right, I must get back and do battle with the rest of this magazine commission. Two and a half cards made (!) so one and a half to go. Then there's just the write up and intro. I've got a complete block on my fourth card and have NO idea what to do. I might do a few jobs and come back to it!

Hugs, Jayne xx

7 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne - love the pink & blue!
Kim x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jayne such a fab image and I love that backing paper!

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Love this card beautiful colours and fab design Jayne, Jo xxx

Rosietoes said...

Oh this is fab Jayne. the colours are so vibrant. Love the image too.
All the best with your mag bits.

Edna x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Love pink and blue together and such a gorgeous image, I agree. . .total waste of a muffin!!
Lorraine x

Sue said...

such a gorgeous card Jayne. I love the sweet image and the colour scheme is so pretty. I agree, that paper is just too nice to cover up!!

Hugs Sue

June Nelson said...

Its fabulous darlin and I love your colour combo huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx