Thursday 24 May 2012

Anything but a Square over at Lili's Little Fairies

Double apologies today. I'm sorry the post is late and I'm sorry it's going to be super quick. My daughter came home sick from school yesterday and has been quite poorly - seems to be picking up now and hasn't been sick since the early hours - keep your fingers crossed please!

My card today uses a card blank from the lovely Which Craft and Positively Pampered which is one of my LOTV faves!


The papers are HOTP - free with a magazine. The flowers, lace and ribbon are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The little cosmetic bag charm is from The Works.

Huge apologies, I don't know what the prize is this week but it's sure to be scrummy. Play along if you get the time - it's an easy one!!!

Big hugs, Jayne xxx

6 comments:

June Nelson said...

Ello me little teamie , well you have created a corker here me darlin its just fantastic!!! love it hunnie huggies June xxx

Lorraine said...

Another stunner Jayne. Love that image and the colours and shape look brilliant.
Hope your little one is much better soon - it's no fun getting up in the night for either of you.
Lorraine x

Elise said...

Hi Jayne! I'm so sorry that your little one was not feeling too well. :( That's always so worrisome I know. I sure hope she feels better soon and is 100% better.

Well, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS my dear! Stunning colouring and I love all that beautiful lace and butterflies!!! Wowwweee!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Hazel said...

It's beautiful, Jayne. I hope your daughter is much better by now. Hazel x

Kim said...

fantastic card Jayne. Works so well on the shaped card. I must get me some of those shaped cards - get me out of the 6" square mindset!
Kim x

Tracy said...

Hi Jayne,
This is gorgeous, I love this image and your details are superb.
Thank you for having me on the team this month.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
(Lili's Little Fairies GDT)