Wednesday 4 April 2012

Snow and Summer Flowers!

I'm confused. Last week was super hot; my daughter was going to school in her Summer dress and even I took my cardy off! Today, we've built a big snowman in the back garden!!!! What is going on? I was going to post this card days ago when it was sunny but I'm in the midst of another bout of dizziness. It was slightly better yesterday but not too good today. I'm hoping some rest might see it off. Grrrrr!!!

I picked up this Wild Rose Studio stamp (In the Meadow) and paper pack (Anabelle's Meadow) at Harrogate. I'd been hankering after them for a while and I'm glad I succumbed as they really are delish. I also got to use my new Memory Box Puffy Cloud dies! I have been after these for months but they kept selling out!! In the end I think I got them from My Mums Craft Shop The fence is the Magnolia DooHickey - okay so I'm struggling to make a card without the fence at the minute. The flowers and ribbon are from WOC.

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with my LLF dt card. I'm so glad I got a couple of weeks ahead before this dizziness struck; not being able to craft makes me miserable!!

I'm going to sort out entering this card into some challenges when the world isn't moving quite so fast!! In the meantime have a great week. Big (dizzy) hugs, Jayne xx

Wags and Whiskers - Say it with Flowers
Part Time Tuesday - Flowers
Crafter's Companion - Four Legged Friends
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
All Sorts - Photo Inspiration - I chose the pinks and greens
Simon Says Stamp - Favourite Tool - Grand Calibur (what else!!!)
Colour Me Creative - Spring Pretties 

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image and scene you have created.xxx

Lorraine said...

Hi Jayne, love your card, fab colours and great image. I've been looking at these wild rose stamps for a while - you're trying to get me to spend my money again!!
We've missed the snow here - just rain & wind! If you keep going dizzy, I hope you've been to the Doc's - look after yourself.
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

Hiya Jayne, darlin this is just so pretty and its like a little scene, its gorgeous and of course Im loveing the pinks lol, have a lovely day darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lion_tamer said...

My first visit to your blog. You make beautiful cards. Hope you soon feel better x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a stunning card Jayne x

Do hope you feel better luv x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Jo Channon said...

Hi Jayne,
Such a lovely card, I too love the Wild Rose Studio stamps. Thankyo for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and Happy EAster. Jo x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous coloring!! I like the picket fence along the bottom too : )

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
*Sign up for our Newsletter

Maire Gamber said...

So beautiful and soft! Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CMC!
Hugs, Marie