Tuesday 20 March 2012

I think I'm in the midst of a red phase!!!

Do you ever have colour phases in your card making? The last few cards I've made have been red - not 'by purpose' as my daughter would say! It's a very cheery and uplifting colour though!


This one is made using the brand new Polkadoodles CD 'Sugarplum Daisy' (purchased at Harrogate). I'm doing really well with my Harrogate goodies; all my LOTV stamps have been inked and I've coloured two and now I've used the CD. Obviously, I really did NEED my purchases!

Please excuse the colouring; my dizziness is back and concentrating is proving tough! The image is a digi stamp on the CD. There are loads of digi stamps and backgrounds on this CD and the backing papers are truly scrumptious! The muslin and flowers are from WOC but the ribbon is from Sam Poole. The beautiful tag and fence are both Magnolia doohickey's. The fab ticket sentiment is also from the CD - hmm methinks this CD is another must have!!!! I think it launches tomorrow evening on Create and Craft at 9 along with a letraset POTD - I think.

This next one is a quick card made using the Dreamees flowers pots. They're not really polka dot pots - I added the spots with a white gel pen!


The pots and backing paper are both Dreamees. The gorgeous sentiment is LOTV and the butterfly is a Magnolia Doohickey. I didn't manage to incorporate a fence into this one!

I'm hoping to enter the easel card into the Kaboodle Doodles 'cute' challenge, Polkadoodles, Incy Wincy Designs 'Things with Wings'challenge 

Have you heard Engelbert Humperdink's Eurovision song? I have no words. lol! Hugs, Jayne xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow stunning cards Jayne as ever
Love what you have done with our flower pots
Carol xx

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous cards. You will just have to listen to me humming loudly and trying not to pay attention. I DO NOT need another CD, I DO NOT need another CD.... does anyone know the tune to that one?

Love what you have done with these Jayne. :)

Edna x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Jayne, I love the red paper with the daisies on! I'm very jealous of all your HArrogate goodies ;-)
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jayne.xxx

mudmaven said...

I love your card - those vibrant colors are magnificent! Thanks for joining us for our How Cute is That! challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

June Nelson said...

I love your reds!! the card is beautiful love it love it xxxx

Pia S said...

Wonderful cards in red, with beautiful details. I like!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks so much for playing along in our Polkadoodles animal/bird challenge this week! Really fabulous card - I love it! Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Great card, and beautiful vivid colors, thanks for playing along at Polka Doodles. Hugs Ashley

Dr Sonia S V said...

Red is stunning!!!
Your new follower
Cheers
Dr Sonia