Friday 10 February 2012

Snow Queens and Saturated Canaries!!

Ok, I'll start with the most important thing - my daughter's fabulous snow queen! She made it on Sunday with the little snow we got. My husband failed to realise that the Snow Queen, with it's splendid tiara, was made in homage to the Snow Queen made by Max and Ruby in a particularly classic episode of the show! We've only seen it a thousand times!
I finally got around to colouring Whispy Fairy from the Saturated Canary range. Just how flipping fabulous are Krista Smith's designs? This is the first thing I've enjoyed making in weeks, although I found that colouring whilst the dog sat on my knee was not ideal! lol! 

The scalloped hearts are the spellbinder nesties and the other is from the Cheery Lynn set of doily heart dies. The silver heart is from my stash. The beautiful pink and red flowers are from WOC. I'd love to tell you what the DPs are but my precious petal scribbled all over the remaining half of the paper in thick black felt tip pen and my husband put it in the bin. How steaming mad was I?!!

I've just realised that my poor fairy has a white ear!! I'm off to go and colour that in. I'm going to enter into the following challenges IF I can remember how to do the linky thing.

TGIF! NCIS tonight :)   Jayne xx 

Saturated Canary 'Red, Pink, and White' Challenge 
Joanna Sheen 'Love is in the Air' Challenge 
Crafter's Companion 'Anything Goes' Challenge
Party Time Tuesday - Valentine's Challenge 
My Mums Craft Shop 'Love is in the air' challenge 

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Fabulous card. I had to laugh when I saw her white ear - I did a card a few weeks ago and forgot to colour her lips. I didn't notice until days later when I was looking at it again. Love the Snow Queen. Hazel x

Rosietoes said...

Of course the snow queen steals the show Jayne but your card is simply gorgeous.The hair colouring is amazing (I hate colouring hair) and by now her ear will match the rest of her so all in all fantastic card. :)

Edna x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Ha ha, that snow queen is so funny. Love her carrot nose!
Beautiful card,lovin' the red hearts.
Hugs Chris x

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Jayne!!
he he he he!! love the little snow queen!!
and your card is stunning too hun.
Thank you for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Berry said...

Gosh this is so striking I love your contrast of black and red on whispy! thanks for playing at SC hugs Rebekah xx

Marissa Isabel said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog!
It's a beautiful card even with the white ear... :)
Blessings
marissa isabel

Holly Young said...

WOW, the colors are awesome! and you color beautifully! Love her hair! (hair confounds me!)

thanks for playing with us at PTT this week, and we hope to see you back often!

Holly PTT/DT

Mary Brockway said...

Jayne, what a fabulous card!!! Love your color choices---your image just pops! Thanks for joining us on Saturated Canary Challenge.

xox

NGCARDS said...

A great creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Anna Maria Niia said...

Beautiful!

Thank you for joining the Saturated Canary Challenge!