Thursday 2 February 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Spring Colours

It's that Jane Shasky CD again! I love these DPs - such beautiful colours.I am feeling so horrendous that it's going to be a very short and sweet post! This is the first time I've inked this stamp - it's a real cutie. Stamp and sentiment from LOTV. Flowers and ribbon, go on, have a guess! Yep, WOC again. The corner is also from WOC; it was silver until I attacked it with picket fence crackle paint!

Please join us over at Lili's Little Fairies this week. We are very sorry that last weeks winners weren't posted - hopefully they'll be posted this week. Hope Mummy Fairy is returning soon!!

I hope that by the time you read this I will have seen the Quack and know what this earache and sore throat is about. I'm not one for crying but this has got me floored. On top of this, my little one is home poorly sick too! Fingers crossed we'll feel better in the morning. Hugs, Jayne xx

3 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card Jayne.
Fairy Chris x

June Nelson said...

Hi Jaybe darlin aw I od hope you feel better soon hunnie, and the little one too, take care, your card is delish!!!! xxx

Hazel said...

Your card is beautiful. I do hope that you're both feeling better by now. Stay in, stay warm and drink lots. I have some blogoversary candy if you're interested. Hazel x