Friday 3 February 2012

Magnolia with Ladybird


How cute is this Magnolia? I think she's lovely and she was a bargain so that makes her even lovelier to me!!! I love these First Edition Love Letters papers; I don't usually go for pinks and browns but they're great together! The flowers and ribbon are WOC - I've now run out of pink ribbon and have ordered the wrong colour so I'm just gonna have to order some more. Thing is you have to order more than just ribbon to make it worth the p&p - right? The heart die is the Cheery Lynn heart doily die - I'm getting my moneys worth out of that one. LOL! I've coloured (not very well either but cut me some slack I'm poorly!) with copics.


This bug is not clearing up and the doc said that it's making people poorly for WEEKS! My poor head is throbbing and the twentysomething NEETs from across the road are belting a football about. I have no words.

I sure hope this bug clears soon as I have two new sets of spellbinders to play with! I bought the foliage set and labels 23 from Maddylisa Crafts. I couldn't find the foliage set anywhere so I e-mailed Anne at Maddylisa and she mailed back within hours to say she had them back in stock. Great service and free p&p - I'm super impressed.

Have a great weekend! TGI Friday - NCIS tonight. Woohoo. Hugs, Jayne xx

4 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful Tilda card and fab colouring Jayne.
I love these papers too.
hugs Chris x

Elise said...

Hi Jayne! Awwww you poor dear! I hope you feel better soon! In the meantime, pamper yourself and rest up. :)

Well your card is absolutely STUNNING! I love the pink/brown combo and those flowers .. oooooh those flowers .. i SO love! hehehe! :)Gorgeous!

Get well soon sweetie!

Hugs,
Elise

Hazel said...

Your card is lovely and Tilda looks fine to me. I bought the Foliage set at Bluewater, along with lots of other things, spent a fortune but had a great time. It's good to be home. Hazel x

Rosietoes said...

I'm so sorry I have missed a few of your gorgeous cards Jayne. Where have I been???????????
Not to worry though I'm sorted and have had a lovely time catching up with your beautiful creations.
I'm sorry to hear that you are still feeling poorly and I hope you start to feel better really soon.
It's not affecting your wonderful talent for beautiful cards :)
Hugs and get well soon.

Edna x