Monday 7 November 2011

Lili of the Valley 'Bright and Sparkly' theme challenge.

What girl could resist a challenge entitled  'Bright and Sparkly'? If it calls for glitter and gems I'm there! I love this image of the bride and groom - not too cute and not old fashioned; just perfect.



Well they did say sparkly! The image is coloured with a combination of copics and spectrum noirs. It was my first go with the spectrum noirs and I quite liked them but more practice needed I think. The flowers, seam binding ribbon and silver corner embellishment are all from Wild Orchid Craft. The papers were a freebie from Creative Cardmaking magazine. I really love them but I'm not sure whose they are. They have something of the Nitwit about them so I might hit the website to see if I can match them to a collection.

I really have to get back to making Christmas cards (I'm just not sure I can face it!!). Hopefully I will wake tomorrow full of the joys of the season.

Hugs, Jayne x

4 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Jayne, can't believe that I'm your first follower. Your cards are just fabulous!!

If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful card and a gorgeous image.
Glad I inspired you to start the Xmas cards :0)

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Jayne thanks for stopping by my blog. The copic colours I used for the tag are
R89, 39, 37, 35. G29, 28, 24, 21
Hugs
Tamara

Nicola said...

This is one gorgeous card Janey, a perfect take for our Bright and Sparkly theme this week.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola